|CATHEDRAL PRIMARY SCHOOL WILL ADMIT UP TO 60 PUPILS|
The PAN (Published Admission Numbers) for Reception 2018/19 entry is 30 for Reception year group and will admit at least 30 pupils in the relevant age group. The Standard Schools Framework Act 1998 limits the size of an infant class to 30 pupils per school teacher.
Cathedral Primary School is its own admission authority and may increase the PAN for any specific year, in accordance with paragraph 1.4 of the School Admissions Code. CPS will notify the Local Authority (LA) of its intent and reference the change on the school's website.
Reception Class - September 2018
Parents have the right to appeal under the Education Act to an independent appeal panel against the decision not to offer your child a place at CPS. Should you wish to do so, we advise you to read the attached Appeal Guidance before completing the Appeal Form.
- Completed forms should be sent or handed in person to Admissions, Cathedral Primary School, College Square, Bristol, BS1 5TS
- Closing deadline for submission of appeals to the school – Monday 14th May 2018
- You will receive notification of the date and time of your appeal at least 10 school days prior to your appeal.
- Any additional evidence you wish the panel to consider will need to be submitted at least 5 days prior to your appeal.
- You will receive written notification of the outcome of your appeal within five school days of the hearing, wherever possible.
Please click on the links below to view or download the forms
If you have any further queries, please contact the Admissions Office on 0117 353 5016 or firstname.lastname@example.org