Reception Class - September 2019
Parents have the right of appeal under the Education Act to an independent appeal panel against the decision not to offer your child a place at CPS. Please be aware there are very limited circumstances in which an infant class size appeal can be upheld. We advise you to read the attached Appeal Guidance (Infant Class Size) before completing an Appeal Pro forma. Should you choose to appeal;
- Completed forms should be sent or handed in person to Admissions, Cathedral Primary School, College Square, Bristol, BS1 5TS
- Closing deadline for submission of appeals to the school – Wednesday 22nd May 2019. Appeals submitted after this date will be heard in September 2019.
- Infant Class Size Appeals will be heard - Tuesday 9th July 2019.
- You will receive notification of the date and time of your appeal at least 10 school days prior to your appeal.
- Any additional evidence you wish the panel to consider will need to be submitted at least 5 days prior to your appeal.
- You will receive written notification of the outcome of your appeal within five school days of the hearing, wherever possible.
If you have any further queries, please contact the Admissions Office on 0117 353 5016 or email email@example.com