Arriving and leaving school
- Drop off - 8.35am via the 'Staff Entrance' doors.
- Pick up - 3.10pm. Please collect your child from the slope. We will bring the children over and line them up to release them once we have seen the adult collecting them.
- If your child is being collected by a different adult, please let the office know.
- PE will be on Wednesday afternoon with Mr Baynton.
- Your child should come in to school in their PE kit and will remain in it for the day.
Fruit and Water Bottles:
- If your child does not have fruit provided by school, you can include some for them to have during the morning.
- Snack should be a piece of fruit or some vegetables.
- Please send your child to school with a filled water bottle as we are unable to provide drinking cups.
- Your child should bring a coat, lunch box/bag, water bottle and can bring a school book bag or rucksack.
- Your child should not bring in any additional items such as stationary, toys or fidget toys unless agreed by the class teacher.
Forest School (Term 5):
Please remember to send your children in with suitable Forest School clothing on a Monday.
- Long sleeve t-shirt
- Full length trousers
- Warm jumper/fleece
- Sun/winter hat
- Waterproof coat/ trousers
- Sun cream (applied before school if needed)
- Once the children are settled, one piece of homework (either Maths, English or Topic) will be set for your child on Seesaw every Friday.
- In addition, they will have spellings set on Spelling Shed and timetable activities on Times Table Rockstars. It is also really important for your child to read at home 4-5 times a week for at least 15 minutes and record this in their reading record.
Three week unit: Third person stories set in another culture.
5 Week unit: Decimal Fractions
Science: Materials and their Properties.
Geography: World Biomes