We have carefully designed a curriculum which seeks to engage, inspire and challenge our children to be creative and courageous.
Our curriculum will:
- Develop our children's' skills to the best of their ability in English and Maths as subjects in their own right and across other areas of the curriculum
- Build up knowledge, skills and understanding through providing opportunities to question, explore and research, reason and solve problems, think critically, weigh up evidence and debate arguments
- Provide opportunities to exercise creativity and imagination
- Foster a curiosity, fascination and deeper understanding of the wider world and its people, in the past, present and in the future
- Equip learners with the skills and knowledge necessary to become safe, active participants in a digital world
- Provide opportunities to build character; value courage and creativity and embed respect to enable pupils to reach their full potential academically, socially, physically and mentally in preparation for the experiences of later life
Our curriculum is planned and sequenced carefully to ensure clarity of coverage and a progression of knowledge and skills. Carefully selected enrichment opportunities are key to providing all pupils rich experiences to enhance their learning. Please click on the links below to read the curriculum intent and understand the coverage for each subject.